to download the application.
HOW TO GET THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION
Membership in the Ohio Person-Centered Care Coalition is free and easy - simply click on the "join" link in the upper right corner of this page. Members receive the following:
- You'll be included in the PCCC listserv (we are careful to limit the number of emails to no more than weekly).
- You'll be the first to receive information about upcoming webinars and educational opportunities offered by other culture change organizations.
- You'll receive our quarterly newsletter with information about the PCCC standing committees and their efforts to achieve our mission.
New consumer-focused brochure!
The Ohio Person-Centered Care Coalition developed a brochure for nursing home residents. It is designed to function as a tool for residents to define what person-centered care is to them and to help them communicate those preferences to facility staff. The brochure provides statements to help residents create a conversation with caregivers about his or her preferences, choices, abilities, and culture. Please feel free to download, print, and distribute this brochure widely to help spread the message of person-centered care.
: The brochure is designed to be printed on 8.5” x 14” paper so please set your printer and paper settings accordingly.
Click here to download & print the brochure
Click here if you wish to complete brochure online prior to printing
We hope you like our new web site.
appreciate your patience while we work diligently to update content.
Register to learn more about upcoming events, get involved in one or more subcommittees,
or volunteer to mentor others in the nursing home industry. Join Now!
Click here to see new dining standards and much more. Click for Resources
Ohio Person-Centered Care Coalition & HSAG Regional Collaborative Events
Join the Health Services Advisory Group and the Ohio Person-Centered Care Coalition for a full-day Learning and Action Network (LAN) event for the Ohio Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC). The exciting agenda includes topics such as the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Measure Composite Score, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) implementation, person-centered dementia care, and more!
Due to the large numbers of nursing homes participating in the Collaborative, space is limited. Please limit facility attendance to three to four staff members.*
- Describe the expected activities and outcomes of the Ohio NHQCC.
- Explain the calculation of the CMS Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Analyze your facility's Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Review current Ohio trends with QAPI implementation.
- Plan your facility's next steps with QAPI.
- Learn how to implement person-centered dementia care.
Each of the events and the link to registration are listed below:
Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST
Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
Friday, June 12, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.